- 23 litre capacity
- Dimensions: 42 x 28 x 15cm
- water proof with sealed seams
- Main compartment with separation and pouch pocket
- 1 large mesh pocket
- Large expandable pocket
- Padded shoulder straps with white 3-LED strip on each
- Reflective strips on all sides
- Nylon construction
- Red 5-LED strip on rear and a 3 red LED strip on each side of the bag
- 12-month warranty
Integrated High Intensity LED Lights
Improved visibility enhances safety. The Visijax® Backpack features incredibly bright embedded lights. Even the red 5-LED strip on the rear is visible from 400 metres away! A pair of red 3 LED strips are positioned on the side – a greater chance of being seen by other road users.
The Backpack utilizes high-quality Nylon fabric that will keep your belongings dry in typical conditions, rain or shine. This is not a machine washable product. Detach the battery before using a damp cloth to wipe the Backpack clean. Refer to detailed care instructions further down the page.
Rechargeable USB Battery
Powered by a lithium-ion battery offering over 20 hours of continual light in normal usage. There are three settings operated by touch-control– quick flash, slow flash and constant – plus a fourth mode: rapid-flash low-battery warning. Full charge is reached in approx. 4 hours. Recharging is via a USB–mini-USB cable (supplied), to your laptop or a USB-enabled plug (required). Please refer to the FAQ Battery Section for further information.
Single Size: 42 x 28 x 15cm (23-litre capacity)
Each Backpack is enclosed in product packaging – usually disposed of as fast as possible, so you can get out there to show off your shiny new piece of kit to your friends.Hang on a minute…don’t bin the instructions!
We go to a lot of trouble to make sure you receive the highest quality products and all we’re asking is for you to spend a little bit of time now to read the care instructions, to ensure you get the best out of your Backpack for years to come.
As a little reminder, though, here are the key points:
- The Backpack is NOT a machine washable item.
- Remove control unit before cleaning the outer fabric with a damp cloth. This means detach the battery!
- Please do not bend internal electronics. It’s not big and and it’s not clever. They won’t work well if you do that, you see, and that means you void your warranty. Not cool.
- Avoid carrying sharp objects in the Backpack. These could rip or puncture the fabric.
- Do NOT use soap, biological detergents or softeners. It may damage the product or certain components.
- Do NOT wring. Or ring us to complain if you did. It’s the whole warranty thing.
- Do NOT bleach. Do what you like with your hair, just keep chemicals away from the Backpack.
- Do NOT machine wash.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry-clean.
- Do NOT iron.
- Do NOT expose your Backpack to extreme temperatures.
- Do enjoy using it!