- 11 Red LEDs on side and rear panels
- Two-tone Hi-Vis Yellow and Black
- Elasticated rim
- Twin mesh pockets
- Reflective strips
- Secure toggle fasteners
- Cover Pouch Protector
- 12-months warranty
Integrated High Intensity LED Lights
Improved visibility enhances safety. The Visijax® Backpack Cover features incredibly bright embedded lights. Even the red 5-LED strip is visible from 400 metres away! A pair of red 3-LED strips are positioned on the black side panels – a greater chance of being seen by other road users.
The Backpack Cover utilises high-quality Nylon fabric that will keep your backpack or rucksack dry in typical conditions, rain or shine. Washable on a delicates setting at low temperature with a non-abrasive detergent, detach the battery first.
Rechargeable USB Battery
Powered by a lithium-ion battery offering over 20 hours of continual light at normal usage. There are three settings operated by touch-control– quick flash, slow flash and constant – plus a fourth mode: rapid-flash low-battery warning. Full charge is reached in approx. 4 hours. Recharging is via a USB–mini-USB cable (supplied), to your laptop or a USB-enabled plug (required). Please refer to the FAQ Battery Section for further information.
Single-size, stretch fit
Washing & Care Instructions
Each Backpack Cover is enclosed in product packaging – usually disposed of as fast as possible, so you can get out there to show off your shiny new piece of kit to your friends.
Hang on a minute…don’t bin the instructions!
We go to a lot of trouble to make sure you receive the highest quality products and all we’re asking is for you to spend a little bit of time now to read the care instructions, to ensure you get the best out of your Backpack Cover for years to come.
As a little reminder, though, here are the key points:
- Avoid carrying sharp objects in a backpack that may rip or puncture the Backpack Cover.
- Remove control unit before cleaning. This means detach the battery!
- Please do not bend internal electronics. It’s not big and and it’s not clever. They won’t work well if you do that, you see, and that means you void your warranty. Not cool.
- What is cooler, is the wash temperature that we recommend: 30-degrees on a gentle setting (e.g. Delicates), half-load with a short-spin.
- Do NOT use biological detergents or softeners. It may damage the product or certain components.
- Do NOT wring. Or ring us to complain if you did. It’s the whole warranty thing. Drip-dry, if you please.
- Do NOT bleach. Do what you like with your hair, just keep the chemicals away from the product.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry-clean.
- Do NOT iron.
- Do NOT expose your Backpack Cover to extreme temperatures.
- Do enjoy using it!